SHURE SM7B Microphone Studio Microphone Condenser Professional Microphone For Recording Podcasting Brocasting Dubbing Living
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. Popular radio and TV mic features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum. Plus mounting bracket. Impedance: 150 ohms for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
1. One microphone for all your needs – studio recording, home recording, podcasting and streaming.
2. Studio Sound recording – THE SM7B’s dynamic cartridge has a smooth, flat, broadband frequency response that produces very clean and natural music and speech reproduction.
3. Professional XLR Connectivity – XLR connectivity and audio interface give you better control over sound – for better overall sound quality.
4. Classic Heart pattern with Uniform capture – THE SM7B heart pattern is designed to reject off-axis audio so you can sing or speak at a comfortable Angle.
5. Protect your Voice – we’ve added advanced electromagnetic shielding to beat the hum of computer monitors and other studio equipment.
6. Details – Sturdy construction for holding microphone case.
Q: Is the SM7B the right mic for me?
A: Recording vocalists with a more dynamic vocal range is where the SM7B will probably shine, and especially with louder vocalists, or for recording alongside other instruments being played simultaneously, where the bleed from other sounds is significantly reduced with such a cardiod-pattern dynamic mic.The SM7B captures and enhances the finer details of the human voice while blocking out all the distractions. This is why popular podcasters, legendary rock stars and next-gen streamers all adore the SM7B.
Q: Does the SM7B require phantom power?
A: The SM7B does not require phantom power and is not affected if phantom power.
Q: Can I plug directly into my device and record?
A: The SM7B is an analog microphone, it does not communicate with devices digitally. This means you will need an audio interface to use the SM7B with a computer, tablet, or phone.
Q: What type of connection is used?
A: The SM7B uses an XLR cable connection.
Q: Do I need a shock mount for the SM7B?
A: No! Shure has designed the SM7B with internal air suspension, it comes with a fixed mount compatible with many mic stands and boom arms.